<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/boarcorpse<!-- m -->
pretty sick band from my area, played a show or two with them, really intense shit. if you like cephalic carnage and spazzy/technical type stuff, check these guys out. the bassist is a goddamn monster
Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
- nigtik
- Member
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 31 May 2009, 08:05
- nigtik
- Member
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 31 May 2009, 08:05
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
you guys scared to check em out?
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
"bacon-themed technical breakfast groove" is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard, so I am infected by the sard.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
[quote name="desolation"]"bacon-themed technical breakfast groove" is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard, so I am infected by the sard.[/quote]

- nigtik
- Member
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 31 May 2009, 08:05
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
it's called a joke. they're awesome technical death metal and you're really missing out if you can't find a way around humor...or be able to crack a smile about it. 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Boarcorpse - bacon-themed technical breakfast groove
[quote name="nigtik"]it's called a make believe fairy. they're awesome technical death metal and you're really missing out if you can't find a way around humor...or be able to crack a smile about it.
[/quote]
It's an overused style of humor I've no interest in any longer. :sard:
It's an overused style of humor I've no interest in any longer. :sard:
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.