[youtube]Oxpy787LxAE[/youtube]
this is a radio rip by the way, sounds cool
new electric wizard track
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new electric wizard track
It sounds interesting, quite different. I reserve full judgment until I hear a quality rip.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: new electric wizard track
nothing special imo

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: new electric wizard track
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: new electric wizard track
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]nothing special imo[/quote]
Have you heard other songs of them AOD?
Have you heard other songs of them AOD?
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: new electric wizard track
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]nothing special imo[/quote]
Have you heard other songs of them AOD?[/quote]
yeah, and I think is a good band, but I don't like soo much that track posted.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]nothing special imo[/quote]
Have you heard other songs of them AOD?[/quote]
yeah, and I think is a good band, but I don't like soo much that track posted.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>