[youtube]-LREVZSIcL8[/youtube]
:tvrkey:
Robert Plant single
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Robert Plant single

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Robert Plant single
it has something "zeppelinish" in the refrain, it reminds me to something like "Gallow's Pole" or "Battle of evermore"
Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.
don't ya??
Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.
don't ya??

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Robert Plant single
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]it has something "zeppelinish" in the refrain, it reminds me to something like "Gallow's Pole" or "Battle of evermore"
Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.
don't ya??
[/quote]
No, I do not.
Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.
don't ya??
No, I do not.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Robert Plant single
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]it has something "zeppelinish" in the refrain, it reminds me to something like "Gallow's Pole" or "Battle of evermore"
Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.
don't ya??
[/quote]
No, I do not.[/quote]
strange.
Anyway, I like that. Is a nice pop song. Plant
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]it has something "zeppelinish" in the refrain, it reminds me to something like "Gallow's Pole" or "Battle of evermore"
Zeppelin were not only heavy music, but they realized also material as this. I feel the same feeling.
don't ya??
No, I do not.[/quote]
strange.
Anyway, I like that. Is a nice pop song. Plant

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Robert Plant single
[youtube]4xJ9f3HjmwY[/youtube]
leeeeeeeed Zeppelin
leeeeeeeed Zeppelin

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
