it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]AArt34TNAyk[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]eoyyr1SFPCY[/youtube]
Yeah, I like Coldplay! Bite me! Can't wait for their new album.
Yeah, I like Coldplay! Bite me! Can't wait for their new album.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]g73tfwPuECw[/youtube]

Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this.
Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]eAXbRw85-pE[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
______
[youtube]PvhIv1YjZQk[/youtube]
:tvrkey:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
I can imagine AOD liking Oasis.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]_EXxMlIExpo[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[quote name="shadowalk"]I can imagine AOD liking Oasis.[/quote]
ahaha
Noel and Liam are two fucking assholes, but I think they realized some good music.
ahaha
Noel and Liam are two fucking assholes, but I think they realized some good music.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]6hzrDeceEKc[/youtube]
[youtube]Lx58hXh4pVA[/youtube]
[youtube]Lx58hXh4pVA[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]xr-JjtxjDL0[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
I guess it's safe to say ryan and I will need more than two pages for threads like these.
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures. 
why you wanna trip on me
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
Hey Teresa
[youtube]pyHkutiTYoQ[/youtube]
[youtube]pyHkutiTYoQ[/youtube]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]g73tfwPuECw[/youtube]

Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this.
[/quote]
get up in that arse!

Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this.
get up in that arse!
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[quote name="jorsh"][youtube]eoyyr1SFPCY[/youtube]
Yeah, I like Coldplay! Bite me! Can't wait for their new album.[/quote]
this + Politik + God Put A Smile On Your Face
Yeah, I like Coldplay! Bite me! Can't wait for their new album.[/quote]
this + Politik + God Put A Smile On Your Face
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]g73tfwPuECw[/youtube]

Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this.
[/quote]
get up in that arse!
[/quote]
There just ain't words for what I'd do to Jennifer Love Hewitt. But if I had to make one up, it'd be titfondlecoocheatbangthroatfukjizstrangle.
[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]g73tfwPuECw[/youtube]
Wait that's not a guilty pleasure. I actually really like said song and my friends know this.
get up in that arse!
There just ain't words for what I'd do to Jennifer Love Hewitt. But if I had to make one up, it'd be titfondlecoocheatbangthroatfukjizstrangle.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Loki
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 946
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:27
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[quote name="Teresa"]I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures.
[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore
[/quote]
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
Oasis 
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]pUuhEoWbphw[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]-bu5poz0_Is[/youtube]
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[quote name="Loki"]
[quote name="Teresa"]I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures.
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Teresa"]I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures.




- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]5B_GfsSAfVc[/youtube]
1.25
and 3.13
and 3.13

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
[youtube]OlEGORSKXDE[/youtube]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: it's time for a guilty pleasure thread
i love this
[youtube]RsKqMNDoR4o[/youtube]
[youtube]RsKqMNDoR4o[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless