steven wilson

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

steven wilson

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]BClzBQmZZBc[/youtube]



[youtube]fXxZkNjKsic[/youtube]



:sicken:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: steven wilson

Post by rhino »

i like :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: steven wilson

Post by droidspawn »

Have you heard the album Ryan or just these tracks I posted? You should get the album if you haven't.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: steven wilson

Post by rhino »

i have not heard any steven wilson until this thread :krinor:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: steven wilson

Post by droidspawn »

It's called Insurgentes. It's neat. More ambient than Porcupine Tree. It kinda reminds me of the Ghosts I-IV album Trent did.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: steven wilson

Post by rhino »

i will download it and check it out
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: steven wilson

Post by Syysysyd »

good album, used to be a big PT fan.
Post Reply