It rarely happens, but yesterday I couldn't resist
40th anniversary edition, 3 bonus tracks and a cool booklet
rhino/elektra
it happened to the you?
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
today I bought also "STRANGE DAYS" (second The Doors album) in that version
anyway I have some albums in different versions......I own "Shout at the devil" of motley crue in mc,cd remastered and Vynil. :tvrkey:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Not really. I usually buy the most complete version of the first release, meaning if you have to choose between 1cd version and 2 cd version the choice is not difficult.
I have almost 1000 cd's laying here around and I can't be arsed to remember evryone of them. So I think I have bougth atleast 7 albums twice, some enhanced some same version.
[quote name="Pentelesh"]Not really. I usually buy the most complete version of the first release, meaning if you have to choose between 1cd version and 2 cd version the choice is not difficult. [/quote]
This is my philosophy as well.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.