rearviewmirror

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

rearviewmirror

Post by Ninny »

Image

I'm jamming the "up" rock songs a lot more than expected, the Ten songs :xx: Plus the down side has some songs I didn't have on cd yet. A worthy greatest hits :xx:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: rearviewmirror

Post by shadowalk »

I remember being really disappointed when I found out that they didn't put 'Garden' in that thing but yeah it's a nice compilation. They've got all their good songs in there.
User avatar
Will Conquer
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 54
Joined: 18 Sep 2010, 21:33

Re: rearviewmirror

Post by Will Conquer »

I don't have this release, but the title track is great. It's well composed, well performed, and has certain nostalgic properties depending on when you were born. Several PJ albums fit this bill.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: rearviewmirror

Post by rhino »

[youtube]S73ypK3As8I[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: rearviewmirror

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
Post Reply