hey fukket

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

hey fukket

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]nKlJzvjg-uM[/youtube]



are u into???



this track has some funky groove, no? :ba:

they were australian right? :huh:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: hey fukket

Post by FUKKET »

hey mate



I'm not into them, there's a few songs that are OK... a few songs early in their career were kinda punk-new-wave....

Some OK stuff later on too, but I don't own anything. If I hear them on the radio I will usually leave it on...



Yeah, they are Aussies.



:santa:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey fukket

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I was reading on wiki that Michael was a fucking playboy. He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz:



yeah that is of course not my stuff too, but sometimes when you use youtube I like to listen and discover something different than usual :interessant:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hey fukket

Post by shadowalk »

I think this band came round these parts a few years back if I'm not mistaken.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey fukket

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz: [/quote]



Yeah, i read that kylie said she could never write an autobiography because she cant remember anything from that period. :krinor:
Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey fukket

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Zajebiste!"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz: [/quote]



Yeah, i read that kylie said she could never write an autobiography because she cant remember anything from that period. :krinor:[/quote]





too much drugs?
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: hey fukket

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He jammed Kylie Minogue and Helena Christensen :jizz: [/quote]



Yeah, i read that kylie said she could never write an autobiography because she cant remember anything from that period. :krinor:[/quote]





too much drugs?[/quote]



I guess so. Drunk drugs, sex and crazy lifestyle makes everything a bit blurry :redneck:
Image
Post Reply