Jesu

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Jesu

Post by M.Bison »

[youtube]_ZuQe-zabAE[/youtube]



[youtube]1VvH9_2KCEE[/youtube]



[youtube]u0PYwPMnUCM[/youtube]



:xx: specifically the first EP and album.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Jesu

Post by rhino »

fantastic stuff. i would like to see him go back to his older sound, lost interest with his newer stuff
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: Jesu

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I love the first few albums, the last one I heard was Conqueror however. I actually enjoy that album a whole bunch.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Jesu

Post by Mesarthim »

I saw these guys live once. It was kind of a snooze fest.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply