This is from their latest album. Tell me what you guys think.
[youtube]kVMfdG3CCaQ[/youtube]
A band from my own land of savagery.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: A band from my own land of savagery.
The bassist plays fretless! Pretty cool.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: A band from my own land of savagery.
I ask myself how they can not get headache headbanging that way 
I think the song is pretty cool, death-thrash slayerish.
I think the song is pretty cool, death-thrash slayerish.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>