Commented Sevared Records in a statement: "Sevared Records is very honored to sign the mighty INSISION!! I personally have been a huge fan of this incredible band since the first mini-CD. I'm extremely excited to release the new mini-CD and the following full-length CD, I know these fruital death metal veterans will crush every fan of fruital death metal skulls in!! And finally get the recognition of brutality they deserve!!"
INSISION's third album, "Ikon", was released in Europe on September 26, 2007 via Dental Records. The CD was recorded at Black Lounge studios (SCAR SYMMETRY, CENTINEX) in Avesta, Sweden. Mick Usher, who worked on INSISION's previous album, "Revealed & Worshipped", designed the new CD cover.
Bassist Daniel Ekeroth left INSISION in May 2009 and was replaced by Joel Andersson, who previously played with IMMERSED IN BLOOD.
INSISION is:
Carl Birath - Vocals
Roger Johansson - Guitar
Magnus Martinsson - Guitar
Joel Andersson - Bass
Marcus Jonsson - Drums
For more information, visit <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/insision<!-- m -->.
New EP in early 2011.