How do you like this? This is definatly one of my favourite players.
[youtube]4WngbeXDO4A[/youtube]
Hey, guitarfreaks
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: Hey, guitarfreaks
Pretty clear why trey cites him as a favorite of his eh?
I wonder if Frank was the reason Treys first guitar was a SG
I wonder if Frank was the reason Treys first guitar was a SG
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Hey, guitarfreaks
That was cool, especially the leads, sounds like something out of FFtF at times!
- Shredlord
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1730
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 20:07
Re: Hey, guitarfreaks
I prefer the original: Jimi Hendrix! However, I do appreciate Frank trying to keep Jimi's spirit alive.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
- Love of Lava
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 815
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
- Location: imaginary beach
Re: Hey, guitarfreaks
classic one !
some leads (without the star-spangled banner stuff) were really kinda trey was doing them during 80's

some leads (without the star-spangled banner stuff) were really kinda trey was doing them during 80's
love of lava.