Night will come and I will follow. . .

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

For my victims, no tomorrow

Make it fast, your time of sorrow

On his trail, I'll make you follow



[youtube]RypZcxDe7as[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



underrated Slayer classic
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by Anjel »

:thingy:



That drum intro, probably the only drum-pattern I can play. :redneck: :rshot: :bang:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by zim »

[quote name="Anjel"]:thingy:



That drum intro, probably the only drum-pattern I can play. :redneck: :rshot: :bang:[/quote]



+1 :bang:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]8db-DRxVKJc[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



last time slayer but good
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by rhino »

[youtube]lidIGAmTTPs[/youtube]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:thingy:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by Ninny »

Slayer! :xx:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by zim »

[quote name="Skintoxication"][youtube]cr8qJu6sp44[/youtube] :idea:[/quote]



oh my awesome..
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"][youtube]8db-DRxVKJc[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



last time slayer but good[/quote]



i really dig this song.
Image

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by rhino »

Image



i like it :xx:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by zim »

[quote name="rhino"]Image



i like it :xx:[/quote]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="rhino"]Image



i like it :xx:[/quote][/quote]

Yes it looks like a nice guitar with good features, too bad ESP will probably skyrocket the price tag due to the Slayer merchandise.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]lidIGAmTTPs[/youtube][/quote]

Those first two albums are very grim <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hdyb03bkA<!-- m --> :grim:
User avatar
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by Love of Lava »

show no mercy

haunting the chapel

hell awaits

are the best imo



there is nothin more :grimb: :grimb: :grimb: than hell awaits



[youtube]e5mdhkfwf_0[/youtube]



TURN UP THE FUCKING VOLUME !!! :wall: :xx:
love of lava.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Night will come and I will follow. . .

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

PRAISE OF DEAAAAAAAAAAATH :grimb: :grimb: :grimb:



HELL AWAITS is a masterpiece. I have the LP :tvrkey:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply