STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[youtube]U4G_IO5zmwM[/youtube][youtube]WwyuM0PODuY[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

Post by rhino »

tttttiiiiiiirrrrreeeeddddd oooffff wwwwaaaaiiiittttttiiinnnggg for ffffuuuuccckkkiiiinggggg nnoottthhhhiiiiinnnnngggggg :xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

Post by Mesarthim »

I still enjoy these guys. I wonder if devin will ever get them back together.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

I really enjoj Heavy as a really Heavy thing and City. Great albums.



I HAVE WORKED FOR YOUR FUCKING BASTARS

I HAVE WORKED FOR YOUR FUCKING LIEEEEEEEES
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

Post by rhino »

i dont think heavy as... is that good of an album, but the song SYL is one of his best
Post Reply