[youtube]L0CsLefLisE[/youtube]
This chick has been the cause of many erections as of late. Plus the song isn't bad either.
Rodrigo y Gabriella "Orion" cover
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
- Holocaust
- Metal God
- Posts: 10733
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
- Location: Your mom
Re: Rodrigo y Gabriella "Orion" cover
[youtube]V5VFWA2YKdo[/youtube]
I would totally hit that spic chick.
With a bat.
My meat bat.
I would totally hit that spic chick.
With a bat.
My meat bat.

- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Rodrigo y Gabriella "Orion" cover
Yeah, this is awesome.
It gets even better when Trujillo joins them and plays the bass.
It gets even better when Trujillo joins them and plays the bass.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Rodrigo y Gabriella "Orion" cover
I think I spontaneously ejaculated while watching her.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Rodrigo y Gabriella "Orion" cover
i was disappointed by their cover of it and that album
live in manchester and dublin is by far their best work
live in manchester and dublin is by far their best work