New Exodus sucks compared to the win that is this: [youtube]UOOx_nOvS6w[/youtube]
zlayed's house 3.0
- scunt.
- Metal God
- Posts: 13888
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 09:57
- Location: Oklahoma
- Contact:
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Exodus - The Lunatic Parade
New Exodus sucks compared to the win that is this: [youtube]UOOx_nOvS6w[/youtube]

New Exodus sucks compared to the win that is this: [youtube]UOOx_nOvS6w[/youtube]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.
To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>

Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.
To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>

- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Twenty eeeeeeeeeeeeyes in my heee-eee-eead twenty eeeeeEEEEeeeyes in mah head there all the same there all the SAME
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Mayhem - Great Work of Ages
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
dbx - you want to suck my dick
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Mayhem - Key To The Storms
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- scunt.
- Metal God
- Posts: 13888
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 09:57
- Location: Oklahoma
- Contact:
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Necrotic Disgorgement - Clitoral Dectomy
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.
To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>

Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.
To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>

- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Ballcrusher
w.a.s.p.
w.a.s.p.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Lita Fjord feat. Ozzy - If I close my eyes forever
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Beastie Boys - Alright Hear This
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Mayhem: Illuminate Eliminate











Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Guns N' Roses - Nightrain
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Guns N' Roses - My Michelle
(I've always wanted to cover this in a band.)
(I've always wanted to cover this in a band.)
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen
(this too)
(this too)
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
[quote name="abzu"]Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen
(this too)[/quote]
That song is so fucking cool.
(this too)[/quote]
That song is so fucking cool.

- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Soggy Bottom Boys - Man of Constant Sorrow
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
ween - cold blows the wind
- Spirit Crusher
- Neophyte
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 27 Apr 2009, 14:55
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Nevermore - I, Voyager
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
[quote name="shitty the sandwitch"]
[quote name="abzu"]Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen
(this too)[/quote]
That song is so fucking cool.[/quote]
If I say I don't need anyone I can... say these things to yoooou cuz
I can turn on anyone just like I turned on you I got a...
tongue like a razor... a sweet switchblade knife...
And I can do you favors but then you'll do whatever I like

[quote name="abzu"]Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen
(this too)[/quote]
That song is so fucking cool.[/quote]
If I say I don't need anyone I can... say these things to yoooou cuz
I can turn on anyone just like I turned on you I got a...
tongue like a razor... a sweet switchblade knife...
And I can do you favors but then you'll do whatever I like
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
[quote name="abzu"]
[quote name="shitty the sandwitch"]
[quote name="abzu"]Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen
(this too)[/quote]
That song is so fucking cool.[/quote]
If I say I don't need anyone I can... say these things to yoooou cuz
I can turn on anyone just like I turned on you I got a...
tongue like a razor... a sweet switchblade knife...
And I can do you favors but then you'll do whatever I like
[/quote]
HERE I AM
YOUR ROCKET QUEEN
I MIGHT BE A LITTLE YOUNG BUT HUNNY I AIN'T NAAIIIIIIIIIIVEEEE

[quote name="shitty the sandwitch"]
[quote name="abzu"]Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen
(this too)[/quote]
That song is so fucking cool.[/quote]
If I say I don't need anyone I can... say these things to yoooou cuz
I can turn on anyone just like I turned on you I got a...
tongue like a razor... a sweet switchblade knife...
And I can do you favors but then you'll do whatever I like
HERE I AM
YOUR ROCKET QUEEN
I MIGHT BE A LITTLE YOUNG BUT HUNNY I AIN'T NAAIIIIIIIIIIVEEEE

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
orange goblin - beginners guide to suicide
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Jane's Addiction - Mountain Song
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
:page8.mp3:
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
faith no more - war pigs
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Raison d'Etre: In Abandoned Places

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
W.A.S.P. : 9.5 N.A.S.T.Y. (live 1987)


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Julio Iglesias-Un Canto a Galicia 
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Ava Inferi - Appeler Les Loups
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Bonnie "Prince" Billy-Break Of Day
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Alice in Chains: I Stay Away


Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
- Metal God
- Posts: 16188
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 22:00
- Location: The Galactic Rock 'n' Roll Empire
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: zlayed's house 3.0
The Rolling Stones - Street fighting man

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>

