What do you think of this soon-to-be defunct Dutch band?
(sound quality on the albums is much better btw!)
[youtube]kNWIGQxWC6U[/youtube]
[youtube]2U6tNRrqH2k[/youtube]
[youtube]nMSXwtCIZjs[/youtube]
[youtube]-5wq2bNQV7I[/youtube]
[youtube]CshZFiAnc1o[/youtube]
[youtube]LUUBQnMml7o[/youtube]
[youtube]9lSMhH20nKM[/youtube]
[youtube]9BJjlJX5jzY[/youtube]
God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)
Well, it's official:
"For a Nihilist, nothing is at least something."
2011 is God Dethroned's final year in existence.
We could have spent another year in a tourbus because the amount of offers was endless, but I just don't feel like touring anymore.
People told me to take a break for a year or maybe two, but as I'm an "all, or nothing at all" type of person, I decided to call it quits.
Not immediately, but in December of this year we will definitely play our last show. That's gonna be at the Eindhoven Metal Meeting in Holland.
I'm very proud of what we achieved with the band, but the time has come for new challenges.
I would like to thank all of our fans for their support for all these years.
Cheers, Henri
On behalf of God Dethroned
"For a Nihilist, nothing is at least something."
2011 is God Dethroned's final year in existence.
We could have spent another year in a tourbus because the amount of offers was endless, but I just don't feel like touring anymore.
People told me to take a break for a year or maybe two, but as I'm an "all, or nothing at all" type of person, I decided to call it quits.
Not immediately, but in December of this year we will definitely play our last show. That's gonna be at the Eindhoven Metal Meeting in Holland.
I'm very proud of what we achieved with the band, but the time has come for new challenges.
I would like to thank all of our fans for their support for all these years.
Cheers, Henri
On behalf of God Dethroned
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)
[youtube]PpMDAFJOQro[/youtube]
they had a good run
they had a good run
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)
I wonder if they're still planning to do the third WWI album?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: God Dethroned (soon to be RIP)
[quote name="TAM TAM"]
I wonder if they're still planning to do the third WWI album?[/quote]
Nope; they do their already scheduled gigs and then it's over...
I wonder if they're still planning to do the third WWI album?[/quote]
Nope; they do their already scheduled gigs and then it's over...