new radiohead

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

new radiohead

Post by droidspawn »

new album will be out digitally on Saturday :greenie: :thingy: :ba: :xx:





I ordered the "newspaper" album thingy. :brushteeth:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new radiohead

Post by rhino »

never was a big radiohead fan
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: new radiohead

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="rhino"]never was a big radiohead fan[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: new radiohead

Post by baron von blondle »

Looking forward to hear this, one of the most inventive and original bands the UK has, flying the flag for a dying musical nation, yessir.
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new radiohead

Post by droidspawn »

At least baron knows whats going on.



I love how at a moments notice they just drop their album, shits legit.
Post Reply