I'm seeing Nile this friday
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
I'm seeing Nile this friday
So, anyone seen them lately? How was the setlist? Any cool merch?
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Only saw a couple of songs, had to leave early.
Cool merchandise tho.
Cool merchandise tho.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
I wanted to go to this too. But I have no money. 
Student life sucks. And finding a job isn't easy with Sweden being in a depression (lågkonjunktur) and all.
Fuck Moderaterna.
Student life sucks. And finding a job isn't easy with Sweden being in a depression (lågkonjunktur) and all.
Fuck Moderaterna.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Fucking lågkonjunktur 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Something to do with lag, cunts, junk and Turing?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Sounds like Tuesdays.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
[quote name="Anjel"]I wanted to go to this too. But I have no money. 
Student life throws shit on the fire. And finding a job isn't easy with Sweden being in a depression (lågkonjunktur) and all.
Fuck Moderaterna.[/quote]
Det är därför man väljer yrkesförberedande gymnasium
*golvläggare*
Student life throws shit on the fire. And finding a job isn't easy with Sweden being in a depression (lågkonjunktur) and all.
Fuck Moderaterna.[/quote]
Det är därför man väljer yrkesförberedande gymnasium
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Lite för sent för det nu. Tar studenten nu till sommar. 
Och IT.
Och IT.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
They played permitting the noble dead in dublin but not in Rotterdam. 

- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
[quote name="Anjel"]Lite för sent för det nu. Tar studenten nu till sommar. 
Och IT.
[/quote]
Mamma och kan inte betalar sinn biljett?
Och IT.
Mamma och kan inte betalar sinn biljett?
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
No, my mother is pisspoor, she can't afford anything other than living (and barely manages through that). I was planning on using my student grant (
) to pay for the ticket, but the buss to Gothenburg and back isn't exactly cheap, I simply cannot afford it.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
aw shit :( that sucks...
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Did they sell any Amongst the Catacombs-shirts or longsleeves?
- Victor Frankenstein
- Member
- Posts: 101
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 15:42
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Saw them less than a month ago. Mostly dissapointed. They played all those long boring doomish stuff from the last three albums or so. The bass player was pretty funny though. I bet he would like to die there on the stage for fuckin' death metal. Death metal totally turns him on. Weird. Merch was ok, but expensive. Most online stores sell for far less.
Melechesh was pretty good, although their guitars tend to go silent or to untune themselves in the middle of the song. Ashmedi actually continued playing compensating for the string gone berzerk to some of its own tune. That's some cold excrement.
Melechesh was pretty good, although their guitars tend to go silent or to untune themselves in the middle of the song. Ashmedi actually continued playing compensating for the string gone berzerk to some of its own tune. That's some cold excrement.
"Friends, this is clean-up time and we're discounting all our silent, electric Ubiks by this much money. Yes, we're throwing away the blue-book. And remember: every Ubik on our lot has been used only as directed."
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
Just came home from the gig. I thought it was pretty killer! Also perfect setlist. 10 stars 
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: I'm seeing Nile this friday
DVD was fucking selled out 