new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by rhino »

[youtube]oyB8h3_b7Hg[/youtube]





:xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by droidspawn »

how didn't i see this :huh:



annnyways, fucking sounds killer.



Lets hope Whiskey Drink is out this year yet. I think it's suppose to be.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by rhino »

ha, yeah killer song. i like this one alllooot better though





this song fucking JAMS



[youtube]YKcahXrbTL4[/youtube]

[youtube]m-BbEKHiGnE[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by droidspawn »

new orleans is the new vietnam haha.





I like it better too actually, seems more involved and less lazy if that makes sense.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by rhino »

i doubt there will be a new ehg album this year though :frown:
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

This band would do better with a clean vocals IMO
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Make this album come out :waa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Maze"]This band would do better with a clean vocals IMO[/quote]





.........
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by rhino »

[youtube]mPUE5xYS-z0[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Maze"]This band would do better with a clean vocals IMO[/quote]



This is wrong on so many levels.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by Hallucinating dead »

EHG's vocals are unique. They are the sound of EHG.



and The song is fuckin deep. Thanks for sharing. :grimsanta:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: new fucking EYEHATEGOD track!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]Make this album come out :waa:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply