GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY - Mar. 12, 2011
GRAVE, BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY and GIGAN will team up for a U.S. tour in August/September. Confirmed dates are as follows:
Aug. 30 - Brass Mug - Tampa, FL
Aug. 31 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC
Sep. 01 - Casbah - Charlotte, NC
Sep. 02 - Championship Bar - Trenton, NJ
Sep. 03 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
Sep. 04 - Petit Campus - Montreal, QU
Sep. 05 - Mod Club - Toronto, ON
Sep. 06 - Broadway Joe's - Buffalo, NY
Sep. 07 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
Sep. 08 - Blondie's - Detroit, MI
Sep. 09 - Reggie's Rock Club - the official city of the chicago cubs, IL
Sep. 10 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
Sep. 11 - Osbourne Village Inn - Winnipeg, MB
Sep. 12 - The Exchange - Regina, SK
Sep. 13 - Pawn Shop - Edmonton, AL
Sep. 14 - Dickens - Calgary, AL
Sep. 15 - The Biltmore - Vancouver, BC
Sep. 16 - El Corazon - Seattle, WA
Sep. 17 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR
Sep. 18 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
Sep. 19 - Key Club - W. Hollywood, CA
Sep. 20 - Chain Reaction - Anaheim, CA
Sep. 21 - Cheyenne Saloon - Las Vegas, NV
Sep. 22 - Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ
2011 marks the 20th anniversary of GRAVE's epic debut album, "Into The Grave", and the band is planning to play several special shows during the year featuring a performance of the entire first LP plus songs from "You'll Never See..." and "Soulless".
GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY
Well I can see me going to the opening date. Brass Mug Aug 30th, here I come.
IM SOULLESS...TO...THE CORE.
IM 6....6...6!
IM SOULLESS...TO...THE CORE.
IM 6....6...6!

- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY
I enjoyed Grave at one time. I stopped listening when they sounded too much like Vomitory. I like Vomitory just fine. I just don't like Grave being Vomitory.
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY
Extremely rotten flesh 
Jackass in the will of god
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY
I find grave very very boring.
How are they touring with Blood Red Throne? Theres no real connection musically.
How are they touring with Blood Red Throne? Theres no real connection musically.

- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY
they both suck
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: GRAVE To Tour U.S. With BLOOD RED THRONE, PATHOLOGY
[youtube]n_z5c7ptt-Q[/youtube]
This is the Grave I can get behind.
This is the Grave I can get behind.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland