in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[youtube]FEhXGLM4yCg[/youtube]

- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
In Flames 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
it's N*FLAMEZ doofus. they haven't been worth a shit in over a decade. I nearly forgot that they even still existed.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="Dusto"][youtube]uAopLTK4qVs[/youtube][/quote]

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]FEhXGLM4yCg[/youtube]
[/quote]
I dug the fuck out of that song when I was in high school.
I dug the fuck out of that song when I was in high school.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
your avatar is too similar to wbs
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
Fuck you In Flames, you used to be cool.
[youtube]Www8xkA3SNo[/youtube]
[youtube]Www8xkA3SNo[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="winburger"]Tokyo Showdown has some killer energy
[/quote]
Damn right, I dug that album a lot. :memories: I can't bring myself to listen to them these days because of the vocalist... but I do owe them my initiation in extreme metal stuffins.
Damn right, I dug that album a lot. :memories: I can't bring myself to listen to them these days because of the vocalist... but I do owe them my initiation in extreme metal stuffins.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="winburger"]Tokyo Showdown has some killer energy
[/quote]
Damn right, I dug that album a lot. :memories: I can't bring myself to listen to them these days because of the vocalist... but I do owe them my initiation in extreme metal stuffins.[/quote]
Pinball Map blew my mind as a youngling. I can't see anyone listening to their current stuff and being turned on to an entire genre.
[quote name="winburger"]Tokyo Showdown has some killer energy
Damn right, I dug that album a lot. :memories: I can't bring myself to listen to them these days because of the vocalist... but I do owe them my initiation in extreme metal stuffins.[/quote]
Pinball Map blew my mind as a youngling. I can't see anyone listening to their current stuff and being turned on to an entire genre.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
i fucking hate this band
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="winburger"]Tokyo Showdown has some killer energy
[/quote]
Damn right, I dug that album a lot. :memories: I can't bring myself to listen to them these days because of the vocalist... but I do owe them my initiation in extreme metal stuffins.[/quote]
Pinball Map blew my mind as a youngling. I can't see anyone listening to their current stuff and being turned on to an entire genre.[/quote]
Agreed. I saw them at Grasspop a few years ago with lacuna coil playing before them and i enjoyed Lacuna more
I used to fucking love Jotun and the whoracle album.
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="winburger"]Tokyo Showdown has some killer energy
Damn right, I dug that album a lot. :memories: I can't bring myself to listen to them these days because of the vocalist... but I do owe them my initiation in extreme metal stuffins.[/quote]
Pinball Map blew my mind as a youngling. I can't see anyone listening to their current stuff and being turned on to an entire genre.[/quote]
Agreed. I saw them at Grasspop a few years ago with lacuna coil playing before them and i enjoyed Lacuna more
I used to fucking love Jotun and the whoracle album.

- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="Devy"]Fuck you In Flames, you used to be cool.[/quote]
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]FEhXGLM4yCg[/youtube]
[/quote]
GAY
[/quote]
GAY
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Devy"]Fuck you In Flames, you used to be cool.[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Devy"]Fuck you In Flames, you used to be cool.[/quote][/quote]
Jackass in the will of god
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Devy"]Fuck you In Flames, you used to be cool.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Devy"]Fuck you In Flames, you used to be cool.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="zim"]i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup[/quote]
how can one see and be blind at the same time


how can one see and be blind at the same time
Jackass in the will of god
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="zim"]i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup[/quote]
how can one see and be blind at the same time

[/quote]
go stare at the sun for a while and come back to us and report about how that all went
[quote name="zim"]i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup[/quote]
how can one see and be blind at the same time
go stare at the sun for a while and come back to us and report about how that all went
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="zim"]i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup[/quote]
how can one see and be blind at the same time

[/quote]
go stare at the sun for a while and come back to us and report about how that all went[/quote]
its 2 AM here
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="zim"]i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup[/quote]
how can one see and be blind at the same time
go stare at the sun for a while and come back to us and report about how that all went[/quote]
its 2 AM here
Jackass in the will of god
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="Dusto"]you're an idiot
[/quote]
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="Wormler"]
[quote name="Dusto"]you're an idiot
[/quote][/quote]
that was very less-knowledgeable, I know that already
[quote name="Dusto"]you're an idiot
that was very less-knowledgeable, I know that already
Jackass in the will of god
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: in flames more like in GAY flames who's with me
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="zim"]i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup[/quote]
how can one see and be blind at the same time

[/quote]
go stare at the sun for a while and come back to us and report about how that all went[/quote]
its 2 AM here
[/quote]
ok now this is just fucking funny
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="zim"]i saw them and nearly went blind due to their stupid light setup[/quote]
how can one see and be blind at the same time
go stare at the sun for a while and come back to us and report about how that all went[/quote]
its 2 AM here
ok now this is just fucking funny
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound

