best ep's?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best ep's?
[youtube]2u2Rs_Gc1B4[/youtube]
[youtube]eRx7QdT8EZA[/youtube]
[youtube]xt0Zqo-vOFM[/youtube]
[youtube]eRx7QdT8EZA[/youtube]
[youtube]xt0Zqo-vOFM[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best ep's?
[youtube]-doHb8SramM[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: best ep's?
[youtube]pJLshW-ViCI[/youtube]
[youtube]kuoFiIFkdAA[/youtube]
[youtube]DEZNZcfeN0s[/youtube]
[youtube]kuoFiIFkdAA[/youtube]
[youtube]DEZNZcfeN0s[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: best ep's?
Yes Jar Of Flies came to mind right away when I first saw this thread.
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: best ep's?
Liers in Wait - spiritually uncontrolled art
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: best ep's?
"No Excuses" is one of the best songs EVER!
I love singing along with it.
I love singing along with it.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="uni777"]Liers in Wait - spiritually uncontrolled art[/quote]
WRONG.
*the one we're making right now!
WRONG.
*the one we're making right now!
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: best ep's?
suffocation despise the sun and human waste
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: best ep's?
The 7" Skinless did for Hater of God. A couple of the songs went on From Sacrifice To Survival but were much groovier on this ep.
I have the "piss yellow" one.


Edit: I love that design. They used the symbol on From Sacrifice To Survival as well. I thought about getting a tattoo of it.
I have the "piss yellow" one.

Edit: I love that design. They used the symbol on From Sacrifice To Survival as well. I thought about getting a tattoo of it.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]
Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'
I think they have a 'second' too.
Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'
I think they have a 'second' too.

- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="uni777"]Liers in Wait - spiritually uncontrolled art[/quote]
This EP is great.
This EP is great.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="FUKKET"]"No Excuses" is one of the best songs EVER!
I love singing along with it.
[/quote]

I love singing along with it.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]"No Excuses" is one of the best songs EVER!
I love singing along with it.
[/quote]
[/quote]
[quote name="FUKKET"]"No Excuses" is one of the best songs EVER!
I love singing along with it.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="Void"]
[/quote]
Man, if you hadnt plugged these guys so much i might never have listened to them. Thanks
[/quote]Man, if you hadnt plugged these guys so much i might never have listened to them. Thanks

- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Void"]
[/quote]
Man, if you hadnt plugged these guys so much i might never have listened to them. Thanks
[/quote]

[quote name="Void"]
[/quote]Man, if you hadnt plugged these guys so much i might never have listened to them. Thanks
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: best ep's?
[youtube]m7Vwzig_OmQ[/youtube]
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: best ep's?
Misery Index - Dissent
[youtube]ERDFPDioBS4[/youtube]
[youtube]ERDFPDioBS4[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- bills bro
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1914
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39
Re: best ep's?
Pixies - Come On Pilgrim. Been listening to this lately, very good 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]
Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'
I think they have a 'second' too.[/quote]
aye i have heard all of these but the first catches my ear the mostest
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]
Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'
I think they have a 'second' too.[/quote]
aye i have heard all of these but the first catches my ear the mostest
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best ep's?
[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]
Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'
I think they have a 'second' too.[/quote]
aye i have heard all of these but the first catches my ear the mostest[/quote]
I'll have to check out First
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Dusto"] also baroness "first"[/quote]
Havent you heard 'A grey sigh in a flower husk?'
I think they have a 'second' too.[/quote]
aye i have heard all of these but the first catches my ear the mostest[/quote]
I'll have to check out First



