[youtube]4AwCWm1KbH4[/youtube]
:tvrkey:
hey jorsh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
jesus fucking christ that was horrible! What the hell happened to this band? Leitmotif and El Cielo are great albums. The last cd and now this are just, i don't even.... 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
hmm, i don't hate it, but its not no of the room, thats for sure. i shall still give the album a listen when its leaked
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
I will give it a listen as well but....Gavin's lyrics used to actually be meaningful. Now they just scream MAINSTREAM RADIO shite. The music here was extremely unmoving too, imo.