nirvana - nevermind
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
nirvana - nevermind
i can enjoy this album alot now when i spin it after many years have gone past, and the outplayedness has settled down
[youtube]rvEL4pbR6S8[/youtube]
[youtube]rvEL4pbR6S8[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: nirvana - nevermind
I was into Nirvana and Nevermind for about a month then I lost all interest.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: nirvana - nevermind
i still can't really stand the first half of the album, but i do enjoy jamming the latter portion from time to time 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nirvana - nevermind
the lyrics in this song make absolutely no sense, but it comes across full of hopelessness and despair
[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]

[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
I still have trouble playing that album. I opt, almost 20 years later, for live and alternate versions of most of the songs. One day, one day...
I was jamming In Utero in the car today, though.
I was jamming In Utero in the car today, though.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: nirvana - nevermind
i have never listened to this band and the other day i was thinking i might give them a shot
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nirvana - nevermind
do eet 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="rhino"]the lyrics in this song make absolutely no sense, but it comes across full of hopelessness and despair
[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]
[/quote]
I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.
[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]
I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: nirvana - nevermind
Come As You Are 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="rhino"]the lyrics in this song make absolutely no sense, but it comes across full of hopelessness and despair
[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]
[/quote]
I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.[/quote]
well, it does make perfect sense now
[quote name="rhino"]the lyrics in this song make absolutely no sense, but it comes across full of hopelessness and despair
[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]
I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.[/quote]
well, it does make perfect sense now
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="rhino"]the lyrics in this song make absolutely no sense, but it comes across full of hopelessness and despair
[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]
[/quote]
I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.[/quote]
well, it does make perfect sense now[/quote]
Reading about the recording of the original was cool. The engineer went around the building making people turn everything off, ACs n shit -- it was very quietly done.
I LOVE this version very much. The droning feedback in the background adds to the mood.
[youtube]aZBKWPfYn3Y[/youtube]
(I was a Nirvana bootleg whore in my young days.)
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="rhino"]the lyrics in this song make absolutely no sense, but it comes across full of hopelessness and despair
[youtube]rg-yYi8saZY[/youtube]
I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.[/quote]
well, it does make perfect sense now[/quote]
Reading about the recording of the original was cool. The engineer went around the building making people turn everything off, ACs n shit -- it was very quietly done.
I LOVE this version very much. The droning feedback in the background adds to the mood.
[youtube]aZBKWPfYn3Y[/youtube]
(I was a Nirvana bootleg whore in my young days.)
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: nirvana - nevermind
funny, i was just listening to this today. 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[youtube]APHX-9ZQ7x0[/youtube]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: nirvana - nevermind
wow, that electric version is amazing
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="rhino"]wow, that electric version is amazing[/quote]
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want!
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want!
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="pulsar"][youtube]APHX-9ZQ7x0[/youtube][/quote]
:garbage:
:garbage:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]wow, that electric version is amazing[/quote]
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want![/quote]
It wasn't ever officially released.
I found it in me teens somewhere in the vast world of Nirvana bootlegs. I think this one came from a BBC Radio 1 session in 1991.
[quote name="rhino"]wow, that electric version is amazing[/quote]
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want![/quote]
It wasn't ever officially released.
I found it in me teens somewhere in the vast world of Nirvana bootlegs. I think this one came from a BBC Radio 1 session in 1991.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]wow, that electric version is amazing[/quote]
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want![/quote]
It wasn't ever officially released.
I found it in me teens somewhere in the vast world of Nirvana bootlegs. I think this one came from a BBC Radio 1 session in 1991.[/quote]
thanks, i shall hunt that down
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]wow, that electric version is amazing[/quote]
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want![/quote]
It wasn't ever officially released.
I found it in me teens somewhere in the vast world of Nirvana bootlegs. I think this one came from a BBC Radio 1 session in 1991.[/quote]
thanks, i shall hunt that down
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]wow, that electric version is amazing[/quote]
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want![/quote]
It wasn't ever officially released.
I found it in me teens somewhere in the vast world of Nirvana bootlegs. I think this one came from a BBC Radio 1 session in 1991.[/quote]
thanks, i shall hunt that down[/quote]
it could be this
http://www.mediafire.com/?iqoynoh5xkd

Title: The Complete Radio Sessions.
Label: Blue Moon Records.
Catalog#: BMCD18.
Source: Various radio recordings - Tracks 1 to 4 recorded 26th October 1989.
Tracks 5 to 8 recorded 21st October 1990.
Tracks 9 to 11 recorded 3rd September 1991.
Tracks 12 to 15 recorded 9th November 1991.
Tracks 16 & 17 recorded 25th November 1991.
Tracks 18 to 20 recorded 10th January 1992.
Track 21 recorded 9th September 1992..
Recording: Soundboard FM.
Tracklisting:
1 Love Buzz 3:16
2 About A sexy leopard elevator 2:39
3 Polly 2:36
4 Spank Thru 3:15
5 Son Of A Gun 2:46
6 Molly's Lips 1:49
7 D7 3:44
8 Turnaround 2:16
9 Dumb 2:34
10 Drain You 4:01
11 Endless Nameless 8:43
12 Been A Son 1:53
13 Polly 1:45
14 Aneurysm 4:34
15 Something In The Way 3:19
16 Here She Comes Now 4:38
17 Where Did You Sleep Last Night 4:54
18 Drain You 3:35
19 Polly 2:29
20 Territorial Pissings 2:08
21 Lithium 5:04.
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="rhino"]wow, that electric version is amazing[/quote]
this.
was it released on some b-sides or alt take album?
i want![/quote]
It wasn't ever officially released.
I found it in me teens somewhere in the vast world of Nirvana bootlegs. I think this one came from a BBC Radio 1 session in 1991.[/quote]
thanks, i shall hunt that down[/quote]
it could be this
http://www.mediafire.com/?iqoynoh5xkd

Title: The Complete Radio Sessions.
Label: Blue Moon Records.
Catalog#: BMCD18.
Source: Various radio recordings - Tracks 1 to 4 recorded 26th October 1989.
Tracks 5 to 8 recorded 21st October 1990.
Tracks 9 to 11 recorded 3rd September 1991.
Tracks 12 to 15 recorded 9th November 1991.
Tracks 16 & 17 recorded 25th November 1991.
Tracks 18 to 20 recorded 10th January 1992.
Track 21 recorded 9th September 1992..
Recording: Soundboard FM.
Tracklisting:
1 Love Buzz 3:16
2 About A sexy leopard elevator 2:39
3 Polly 2:36
4 Spank Thru 3:15
5 Son Of A Gun 2:46
6 Molly's Lips 1:49
7 D7 3:44
8 Turnaround 2:16
9 Dumb 2:34
10 Drain You 4:01
11 Endless Nameless 8:43
12 Been A Son 1:53
13 Polly 1:45
14 Aneurysm 4:34
15 Something In The Way 3:19
16 Here She Comes Now 4:38
17 Where Did You Sleep Last Night 4:54
18 Drain You 3:35
19 Polly 2:29
20 Territorial Pissings 2:08
21 Lithium 5:04.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="pulsar"]I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.[/quote]
i remember chris saying somewhere that he never lived under a bridge and lied about it
i remember chris saying somewhere that he never lived under a bridge and lied about it
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: nirvana - nevermind
no one cares about chris [sic]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: nirvana - nevermind
I dont jam Nirvana too much, but i still enjoy them a lot whenever i do.
I used to think that nirvana lyrics made no sense at all, but i can make out some pretty insightful stuff in them nowadays
Lounge act is an awesome track.
Has anyone seen the graphic novel about Kurt Cobain?
I used to think that nirvana lyrics made no sense at all, but i can make out some pretty insightful stuff in them nowadays
Lounge act is an awesome track.
Has anyone seen the graphic novel about Kurt Cobain?

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
I haven't
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="pulsar"]I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.[/quote]
i remember chris saying somewhere that he never lived under a bridge and lied about it
[/quote]
I've got no recollection of Krist saying that anywhere?
[quote name="pulsar"]I thought it was pretty self-explanatory. He wrote it while living under a bridge on the Wishkah River.[/quote]
i remember chris saying somewhere that he never lived under a bridge and lied about it
I've got no recollection of Krist saying that anywhere?
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: nirvana - nevermind
I only found out Pat Smear was back in FF last week. Cool.
I fucking love that muddy banks of the wishkah live album.
I fucking love that muddy banks of the wishkah live album.

- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: nirvana - nevermind
even i knwe that
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: nirvana - nevermind
stfug
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: nirvana - nevermind
a band called kitchen knife conspiracy covers something in the way.
i'm not completely sure how i feel about it, sometimes i really like listening to it but sometimes i think its crap.
but i feel that way about the band too.
i'm not completely sure how i feel about it, sometimes i really like listening to it but sometimes i think its crap.
but i feel that way about the band too.

