I got a confession to make

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

I got a confession to make

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I like this song

[youtube]HL548cHH3OY[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I got a confession to make

Post by agony bagony »

able-bodied chap



*disclaimer: i did not listen to that song
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I got a confession to make

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: I got a confession to make

Post by shadowalk »

My friends love that band but I always thought they're fucking gay. :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan:
Post Reply