I present to you the new worst song ever

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

Rebecca Black - Friday

[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Meat Engine »

Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by droidspawn »

:frown:
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Image
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by droidspawn »

:lol:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]gDKoXTEU8Vo[/youtube]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]:lol:[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Subcomandante Marcos"]Image[/quote]



:lol:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:[/quote]



more love needs to be given to this response
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:[/quote]

Image
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Mesarthim »

a bit late.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Since you seem to be living so far in the past, would it trouble you much to warn Japan about the earthquake and tsunami? :redneck:[/quote]

Image[/quote]



:idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Verbal »

i only just watched this video now



and now im also looking forward to the weekend
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by beandorkio »

I prefer this version more:



[youtube]9iNNQpMEDgc[/youtube]





:bang:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Mesarthim »

haha :lol:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Panopticon"]Rebecca Black - Friday

[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube][/quote]

The rap is the worst part, even of this song
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by zim »

the rappers lyrics might be worse than hers



"R-B, Rebecca Black

So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat)

In the back seat (In the back seat)

I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah)

Fast lanes, switchin’ lanes

Wit’ a car up on my side (Woo!)

(C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of me

Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream

Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekend

We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all"
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Skincision"]hopefully this ruined his career and managed to get him jumped[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Skincision"]hopefully this ruined his career and managed to get him deadened[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="beandorkio"]I prefer this version more:



[youtube]9iNNQpMEDgc[/youtube]





:bang:[/quote]



nice nice :greenie: :bang:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

now, the only acceptable answer about WHY that song and that video was realized is JUST that she is of course an amazing blow-jobber.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I present to you the new worst song ever

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]now, the only acceptable answer about WHY that song and that video was realized is JUST that she is of course an amazing blow-jobber.[/quote]



:redneck:



:aod:
Post Reply