brian posehn performed here last night

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

brian posehn performed here last night

Post by Mesarthim »

but I went and saw Torche and Weekend Nachos who were playing next door instead because he is not funny. :greenie:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: brian posehn performed here last night

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I've yet to listen to an entire torche album. I always decide to listen to cavity instead.



Cavity :xx::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: brian posehn performed here last night

Post by Mesarthim »

I've seen those dues play house shows, diy shows, shitty bar shows and this last one was actually a small club with a killer sound system. definitely the best i've seen them and they played as a 4 piece instead of a 3 which they had been doing for a while.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply