Powerage
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: Powerage
For me the best AC/DC LP ever, exspecially the Australian (Soundmix) Version!
[youtube]iNVdcrEua0Q[/youtube]
[youtube]iNVdcrEua0Q[/youtube]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Powerage
Riff Raff 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Powerage
powerage is my favorite bon scott era ac/dc. flick of the switch my favorite brian johnson ac/dc
[youtube]XvwSaJUtzeU[/youtube]
"i know i aint doing much...doing nothing means alot to me"
pure fucking rock n roll!
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Powerage
Hmm Angus was only 22 when they released Let There Be Rock 
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Powerage
[quote name="Ninny"]Hmm Angus was only 22 when they released Let There Be Rock
[/quote]
I'm already 25 and I'm still not famous
ac/dc
[youtube]ZNtFAeOBdX4[/youtube]
I'm already 25 and I'm still not famous
ac/dc
[youtube]ZNtFAeOBdX4[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>