Isis :xx:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Isis :xx:
isis is some serious :xx:age
i may be the only one who likes in the absence of truth the best
i may be the only one who likes in the absence of truth the best
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Isis :xx:
Oceanic is mastery in sound form.
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Isis :xx:
Panopticon is one of my favorite albums ever. All their stuff is tops.
[quote name="Dusto"]isis is some serious :xx:age
i may be the only one who likes in the absence of truth the best
[/quote]
That album is underrated.
[quote name="Dusto"]isis is some serious :xx:age
i may be the only one who likes in the absence of truth the best
That album is underrated.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Isis :xx:
wavering radiant :tvrkey:
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Isis :xx:
[quote name="rhino"]wavering radiant :tvrkey:[/quote]
this is the one isis i can't really get into and i'm not sure why
this is the one isis i can't really get into and i'm not sure why
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Isis :xx:
[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="rhino"]wavering radiant :tvrkey:[/quote]
this is the one isis i can't really get into and i'm not sure why[/quote]
It left me a bit cold too, it's still got it's moments though
I literally only just found out about their split with the melvins teat they put out last year.
[quote name="rhino"]wavering radiant :tvrkey:[/quote]
this is the one isis i can't really get into and i'm not sure why[/quote]
It left me a bit cold too, it's still got it's moments though
I literally only just found out about their split with the melvins teat they put out last year.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Isis :xx:
I've been meaning to check out Isis for years but I never get around to it. The first person to try to turn me on to them... I have a crush on his ex wife in this period and I think he does not like me any more for it.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.