I forgot the win that is

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

I forgot the win that is

Post by rhino »

[youtube]PQZd9gpIA2U[/youtube]
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: I forgot the win that is

Post by Syysysyd »

:xx:



do you like marrow of the spirit?



[youtube]DlKzz78hj60[/youtube]



I dig the first two songs, the rest of the album is ok
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I forgot the win that is

Post by rhino »

yes, i like it pretty well, but i'm with you the best comes at the beginning. i like the sound of the drums and the dude from ludicras style
Post Reply