live - throwing copper
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
live - throwing copper
[youtube]kHnGWX0kYgc[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: live - throwing copper
[youtube]NM7jwevTEOU[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: live - throwing copper
Yeah, this was some good shit.
I still here I alone being jammed in rock bars quite a bit.
I still here I alone being jammed in rock bars quite a bit.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: live - throwing copper
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.