choose one song from the 80s
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
choose one song from the 80s
that you usually wouldnt admit that you like
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: choose one song from the 80s
[youtube]ljIQo1OHkTI[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: choose one song from the 80s
I used to listen to some The Smiths/The Cure with a fellating lover of mine who is a big fan.
Well, we were basically stoned all the time ... as the time passed I learned to tolerate Morissey vocals
Well, we were basically stoned all the time ... as the time passed I learned to tolerate Morissey vocals
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: choose one song from the 80s
[youtube]N9nqCM8Ito8[/youtube]

- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: choose one song from the 80s
[quote name="zambon"]I used to listen to some The Smiths/The Cure with a fellating lover of mine who is a big fan.
Well, we were basically stoned all the time ... as the time passed I learned to tolerate Morissey vocals[/quote]
[youtube]kGnjrTkv1gs[/youtube]
Well, we were basically stoned all the time ... as the time passed I learned to tolerate Morissey vocals[/quote]
[youtube]kGnjrTkv1gs[/youtube]