william
i'm trapped in the cold outside
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
i'm trapped in the cold outside
[youtube]1EWcqrYV77U[/youtube]
william
william
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i'm trapped in the cold outside
i would like to hear him sing more on the new one, if they make another one, which i see no reason not to 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: i'm trapped in the cold outside
I would too, thats really my only complaint with black gives way to blue. the dude has pipes.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: i'm trapped in the cold outside
Love this record. Couldnt even imagine it would that great.
This song isnt among my favs but it has a killer riff from Mr Cantrell and I cant deny that
This song isnt among my favs but it has a killer riff from Mr Cantrell and I cant deny that
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i'm trapped in the cold outside
possibly the best come back album ever