This album kills
DIABOLIC
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
DIABOLIC
[youtube]qrMSdnb7XQU[/youtube]
This album kills
This album kills
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: DIABOLIC
[youtube]q1AlRCQKpuM[/youtube]
Close to being awesome but not quite
Close to being awesome but not quite
- NothingButFear
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 29 Mar 2011, 18:29
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Re: DIABOLIC
Subterraneal Magnitude

Your time is now!
With screams you defy, still silence rings
Prayers to some god won't change a thing
The gleam in your eyes reduced to tears
And deep in your heart you have nothing but fear...
With screams you defy, still silence rings
Prayers to some god won't change a thing
The gleam in your eyes reduced to tears
And deep in your heart you have nothing but fear...
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: DIABOLIC
There was some song I heard by them that I like. 

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: DIABOLIC
I love these guys. Very cool old-school vibe.
Been listening to them a lot lately.
Been listening to them a lot lately.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: DIABOLIC
I know the band. Aantar is one hell of a drummer, but waaaaaaaaaaay out there. Paul the vocalist/bassist is cocky yet homeless, Jesse their former vocalist/bassist stole my close fellating lover's girlfriend and is now married to her with only a year knowing her. Kelly has this mentality that he was far superior to everyone else that was at the Mug that's not in a band. Jeff, their current guitarist is actually an awesome dude with no issues at all.
Musically, I had Chaos in Hell in my alarm clock for over a year.
Musically, I had Chaos in Hell in my alarm clock for over a year.
