I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

1. Always the same old vocal dubs

2.Always the same old harmonic riffing

3.Always the same production



We do definatly need something fresh for the next album :frown:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Verbal »

dude cant even grow his own blood
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by rhino »

i've only really cared for thelema.6, and zos kia cultas
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="rhino"]i've only really cared for thelema.6, and zos kia cultas[/quote]

Yeah I like those and Demigod aswell but anything after that = meh
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by vO)))id »

so far thelema and demigod are my faves.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Hugo. »

The main turn off for me is Nergals 'generic riff' thats on every album at least ten times. It's just glaringly obvious that he's playing the same thing all the time. Inferno fucking owns that band.
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Haunty »

I'm getting tired of Behemoth


Getting?
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Verbal"]dude cant even grow his own blood[/quote]



:fonz:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by zambon »

cant stand the last 3 albuns anymore

didn age very well for me
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Verbal"]dude cant even grow his own blood[/quote]



thread should've ended with this post :thingy:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by TamPron »

The last 3 Hate albums > last 3 Behemoths
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Love of Lava
God of Emptiness
Posts: 815
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 22:14
Location: imaginary beach

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Love of Lava »

never liked behemoth...
love of lava.
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="winburger"]The main turn off for me is Nergals 'generic riff' thats on every album at least ten times. It's just glaringly obvious that he's playing the same thing all the time. Inferno fucking owns that band.[/quote]

Example...? I have a hankering I know which one...
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Hugo. »

It roughly goes

(tabbed in 4th notes for brevity)





A--8-7--8-7-8-10

E-0----0-----------



The worst thing is, it's generic by any DM bands standards.

To clarify, i think Behemoth are still pretty awesome. I actually thought the apostasy was killer. Zos cant be topped though.
Image
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: I'm getting tired of Behemoth

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

Zos is a modern classic. Brilliant album.
Post Reply