*hops in time machine to 1972*
graveyard
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
graveyard
[youtube]Zgv_2o0vIhs[/youtube]
*hops in time machine to 1972*

*hops in time machine to 1972*
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: graveyard
I posted about this band some time ago. WHERE WERE YOU THEN?!
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: graveyard
I seen it way after the fact and just sarded. Love this band though. The new album is hot shit.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: graveyard
good band but i like my retro a bit heavier
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: graveyard
[quote name="Junkyard God"]I seen it way after the fact and just sarded. Love this band though. The new album is hot shit.[/quote]
The prior album was good stuff. I have not heard the new one, but I hope it gets some attention. These fellows are rocking indeed. I read that they charted number one back home in Sweden, so that's pretty cool.
[quote name="rhino"]good band but i like my retro a bit heavier[/quote]
I'll take The Sword for my retro heaviness, and these guys for what they'll give me.
The prior album was good stuff. I have not heard the new one, but I hope it gets some attention. These fellows are rocking indeed. I read that they charted number one back home in Sweden, so that's pretty cool.
[quote name="rhino"]good band but i like my retro a bit heavier[/quote]
I'll take The Sword for my retro heaviness, and these guys for what they'll give me.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: graveyard
you like hour of 13 and briton rites, meat engine?
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: graveyard
I have not listened to either.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: graveyard
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8974">viewtop ... &t=8974</a><!-- l --> 