hey rhino

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey rhino

Post by droidspawn »

I was digging through one of my old cd booklets and found this band and album



[youtube]B6mP1w2T5-4[/youtube]







:greenie:





I also retrieved dimension zero - silent night fever (remember buying it solely because of the awesome artwork then seeing century media on back), dew scented - impact, nightrage - sweet vengeance, and the haunted - one kill wonder and revolver
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: hey rhino

Post by Haunty »

I spent a good hour shooting the shit with the singer of this band once.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey rhino

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]I was digging through one of my old cd booklets and found this band and album



[youtube]B6mP1w2T5-4[/youtube]







:greenie:





I also retrieved dimension zero - silent night fever (remember buying it solely because of the awesome artwork then seeing century media on back), dew scented - impact, nightrage - sweet vengeance, and the haunted - one kill wonder and revolver[/quote]





those are all good albums :xx:



i seen nightrage is in the stuido now and lindberg is doing vocals on a track. wish he would do another album with them again :shakefist:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey rhino

Post by droidspawn »

I should check out the new haunted record. Man, does that thing have some harsh reviews :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey rhino

Post by rhino »

ha yeah someone even gave it a 0% on metal-archives reviews :oldryan:





i really like it, you just got to listen to it like you're listening to a new band or something, cant really compare it to their older stuff because its so different. there are some catchy songs on it :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey rhino

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey rhino

Post by rhino »

[youtube]6jdEj8isIFs[/youtube]





shitty quality, but this is the track i'm digging alot at the moment :idea:
Post Reply