3 new Gigan songs!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
SlowRanco
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83
Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 08:15

3 new Gigan songs!

Post by SlowRanco »

User avatar
Harry Lime
God of Emptiness
Posts: 687
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
Location: Indianapolis

Re: 3 new Gigan songs!

Post by Harry Lime »

I can't wait for this album. I've been listening to The Order of the False Eye a lot lately.
Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: 3 new Gigan songs!

Post by vO)))id »

:xx:



Check out Randy's new band Orbweaver - fuckin amazing!
User avatar
Those Insane Gods
Member
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48

Re: 3 new Gigan songs!

Post by Those Insane Gods »

I have been following Gigan since the demo. I can't wait to hear the new album. Order... was demented.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
Post Reply