Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 06 Apr 2011, 08:32
in the mood for faith no more
[youtube]9-b3j0Q_DTk[/youtube]
[youtube]zAUXPkx7gMI[/youtube]
[youtube]iUx_bk0jCvk[/youtube]
[youtube]LA1gRc7sctI[/youtube]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 06 Apr 2011, 08:35
[youtube]G0tMHaebt98[/youtube]
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 06 Apr 2011, 08:46
[youtube]FoQIuDEHVng[/youtube]
[youtube]JpGIXk5UloE[/youtube]
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 06 Apr 2011, 08:49
[youtube]kHFBfhmn2qc[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 06 Apr 2011, 08:52
[youtube]guipo0i6hEQ[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 06 Apr 2011, 08:53
[quote name="Skincision"]anyone that does not enjoy this band is a horrible person and i want nothing to do with them[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 06 Apr 2011, 08:56
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Skincision"]anyone that does not enjoy this band is a horrible person and i want nothing to do with them[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 06 Apr 2011, 09:42
[youtube]3Ob6O0GEMK0[/youtube]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 06 Apr 2011, 16:22
[youtube]hud02q4qaGI[/youtube]
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 07 Apr 2011, 00:23
[youtube]S_mvIQPcdbc[/youtube]
I really dig this cover
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 07 Apr 2011, 00:49
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Skincision"]anyone that does not enjoy this band is a horrible person and i want nothing to do with them[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 07 Apr 2011, 21:54
[quote name="Ninny"][youtube]S_mvIQPcdbc[/youtube]
I really dig this cover[/quote]
Didnt they open with that at sziget?
I thought it was a wierd but awesome opener.
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 07 Apr 2011, 22:17
They did
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 07 Apr 2011, 22:51
:doubleoldgoodmemories:
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 08 Apr 2011, 00:00
I'm impressed by the Donington recording, it's as good as any live album but it's a bootleg I guess (soundboard?). One take, no editing or shit like that. It has a warm glow, maybe influenced by those :doubleoldgoodmemories: English summer
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 08 Apr 2011, 00:02
And a Sziget hungarian summer, I need to get out again
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 08 Apr 2011, 03:12
[quote name="Ninny"]And a Sziget hungarian summer, I need to get out again
[/quote]
That was amazing. I will go again someday.
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 08 Apr 2011, 04:20