which tenth album is best
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which tenth album is best
I need to hear Order of the Leech to decide, but it sure isn't To Hell With God.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: which tenth album is best
Kill is actually a pretty solid record. Kickass production, guitar tone and lots of meaty riffs.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: which tenth album is best
who did kill
i'm guessing order of the leech wins this one
i'm guessing order of the leech wins this one
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: which tenth album is best
corpse
I'll go with OOTL
I'll go with OOTL
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which tenth album is best
TIMETOKILLISNOW
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: which tenth album is best
[quote name="shadowalk"]Kill is actually a pretty solid record. Kickass production, guitar tone and lots of meaty riffs.[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59