which first album is best
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: which first album is best
how far are you gonna take this?
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: which first album is best
Altars Of Madness
Or maybe Scream Bloody Gore.
Or maybe Scream Bloody Gore.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: which first album is best
I will be staggered if Altars won't win this nomination in this forum by miles.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: which first album is best
my choice is altars though scum is
and eaten back to life is
and scream bloody gore 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which first album is best
ALTARS 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: which first album is best
My vote's with Altars. I don't really listen to any of the others any more and in my opinion, Scream Bloody Gore is massively overrated.
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote]
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: which first album is best
Eaten Back To Life, the only CC record I like.
I had to give it my vote.

I had to give it my vote.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="Junkyard God"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote][/quote]
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: which first album is best
This is a hard one. Voted Altars though.
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: which first album is best
altars
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="zambon"]Eaten Back To Life, the only CC record I like.
I had to give it my vote.
[/quote]
You're having an awful habit of not voting Morbid Angel.
I had to give it my vote.
You're having an awful habit of not voting Morbid Angel.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]Altars[/quote][/quote][/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="zambon"]Eaten Back To Life, the only CC record I like.
I had to give it my vote.
[/quote]
this is the most ridiculous vote anyone has ever cast in the history of the vote
I had to give it my vote.
this is the most ridiculous vote anyone has ever cast in the history of the vote
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="Skincision"]especially because tomb is clearly a better album than eaten[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: which first album is best
Altars with Scream bloody gore at close second.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Skincision"]especially because tomb is clearly a better album than eaten[/quote][/quote]
But still, a terrible bad album.
[quote name="Skincision"]especially because tomb is clearly a better album than eaten[/quote][/quote]
But still, a terrible bad album.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: which first album is best
I like Eaten back to life... 
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: which first album is best
[quote name="Verbal"]how far are you gonna take this?[/quote]
Wow, Napalm Death is the only non-US Band to take part in this competition?
I think there are a lot of better Bands (Entombed,Carcass,Boltthrower,Vader,Immolation, Slayer etc.) to make this one a real competition ore at least thinking one minute about before voting for Altars !
Wow, Napalm Death is the only non-US Band to take part in this competition?
I think there are a lot of better Bands (Entombed,Carcass,Boltthrower,Vader,Immolation, Slayer etc.) to make this one a real competition ore at least thinking one minute about before voting for Altars !
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: which first album is best
I'm sure they had a cool thing going on in the gloryhole era but nowadays they're just meh, IMO.