the middle like three songs are
which exodus is best
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
which exodus is best
digging fabulous disaster in this period
the middle like three songs are
but the first two are a shotgun blast and the album ends on a strong note as well
the middle like three songs are
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: which exodus is best
It's between Bonded by Blood and Tempo of the Damned for me.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: which exodus is best
Shovel Headed Kill Machine, without a doubt. The whole album is just one big pile of thrash win.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: which exodus is best
[quote name="Mr. P"]Shovel Headed Kill Machine, without a doubt. The whole album is just one big pile of thrash win.[/quote]
dont forget the bad ass groove. exodus's last 3 albums are my favorites really
dont forget the bad ass groove. exodus's last 3 albums are my favorites really
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: which exodus is best
I'm a bit particular to Force Of Habit as said record brings back some joyful memories when I was a youngin but if I take out the nostalgic factor, I'd have to say it's either one of their recent releases (probably Exhibition A or the BBB remaster).
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: which exodus is best
Hard to mention one for me but I think this week it's Exhibit B (The Sun is my Destroyer!), last week it was Tempo (Shroud of Urine!) and the forecast for next week shows some Seeds of Hate....!
Oh yes they are one of my favourite Bands...
Oh yes they are one of my favourite Bands...