Hejja Dusto

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Hejja Dusto

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]9PneWfe0jy4[/youtube]
:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hejja Dusto

Post by rhino »

:xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hejja Dusto

Post by agony bagony »

patience my son
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hejja Dusto

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Meh
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply