do you watch music dvds alot
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
do you watch music dvds alot
do you watch music dvds alot eh
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: do you watch music dvds alot
Not really
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: do you watch music dvds alot
[quote name="Nick"]Not really[/quote]
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: do you watch music dvds alot
Actually "no" would be more precise.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: do you watch music dvds alot
Somewhat.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: do you watch music dvds alot
I get inspiration from them, but I wouldn't say I watch them a lot. I sometimes watch them 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: do you watch music dvds alot
I enjoy them.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.