degradation trip

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

degradation trip

Post by rhino »

[youtube]i-E9vyQkW9A[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: degradation trip

Post by droidspawn »

I love this album, a fucking lot. My cd is so scratched its ridiculous.



[youtube]y4U_KpV5IPA[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: degradation trip

Post by rhino »

did you get the double disc re-issue?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: degradation trip

Post by droidspawn »

*still rocks the original*



I should probably update to the re-issue eh :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: degradation trip

Post by rhino »

without any hesitation: YES



just download it, you bought the first one and paid your dues
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: degradation trip

Post by droidspawn »

I did indeed, many many moons ago :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: degradation trip

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I never listened to this one as much as bogey depot.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: degradation trip

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]I love this album, a fucking lot. [/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: degradation trip

Post by agony bagony »

i have never possessed this disc.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: degradation trip

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Dusto"]i have never possessed this disc.[/quote]



do eet!
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: degradation trip

Post by agony bagony »

i downloaded it a few months ago i believe but it was like a 96kbps rip, and even i can't stand those compressed cymbals. so that went into the garbage receptacle



currently i have too much unlistened-to music. one day i will actually buy the proper double disc and jam it in the car on a trip somewhere and go :thingy:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: degradation trip

Post by agony bagony »

i downloaded it a few months ago i believe but it was like a 96kbps rip, and even i can't stand those compressed cymbals. so that went into the garbage receptacle



currently i have too much unlistened-to music. one day i will actually buy the proper double disc and jam it in the car on a trip somewhere and go :thingy:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: degradation trip

Post by agony bagony »

now that's odd



i went to post the above and clicked "submit" and the page cycled through and then just reset, instead of taking me to the "your message has been submitted" page



so i thought "oh, it didn't post. i will post it yet!"



:strangedoublepost:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: degradation trip

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well you sure showed the bard who's boss
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: degradation trip

Post by agony bagony »

that's right board! you can't push me around!
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: degradation trip

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

OH SHIT! HE TOLD YO ASS!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: degradation trip

Post by agony bagony »

Image
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply