ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Post by zim »

[youtube]2az8XTjv4yE[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Post by droidspawn »

Seen this earlier tonight. I have a feeling this album will melt faces. I think it's the cover art. Yeah, it's the cover art. Leaves me with a cold, desolate feeling.



Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Post by Devy »

What the.....was that A GOOD GUITAR SOUND!?! I'm very interested in this thing.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Post by zim »

i really hope it doesn't have the same production as antithesis, i hated the way that album sounded - fucking dry
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Post by Devy »

I'd say that's my favourite of their guitar sounds actually, although that doesn't mean I think it's good. It's like going home with the one with the most limbs on "Leper Blind Date"
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: ORIGIN - PART 1: Drums - ENTITY - In Studio

Post by zim »

my favorite production and guitar sound was on their first album
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Post Reply