H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1
Samples of all the songs:
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phoenix-Amongst ... 711&sr=1-1<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.co.uk/Phoenix-Amongst ... 711&sr=1-1<!-- m -->
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1
I don't think I wanna hear those... 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1
I will wait for its release. I pre-ordered so I expect it in my mailbox the day before it comes out.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1
i will download this when it leaks and then buy it two or four years from now when i can afford it
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1
[quote name="Dusto"]what a bunch of goofy bastards[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: H.E. Phoenix... Studio Report prt 1
who is the bassist?
also, i CAN'T wait for this album!
Sounds more 'mature', if you will, than the other HE stuff (wasn't a fan of the last one)
by that I mean new sounds, chords and tempo stuff.
also, i CAN'T wait for this album!
Sounds more 'mature', if you will, than the other HE stuff (wasn't a fan of the last one)
by that I mean new sounds, chords and tempo stuff.