Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
i didn't but something made me want to listen to it again and i became hooked
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
thank you metal archives for clarifying that it's negativa i'm thinking of
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
The simple answer is no, but I may give it another go in this period.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
I loved it immediately, but I admit I didn't listen to it about 6 years after being a fan of extreme metal and other weird forms of music.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
obscura the album was a grower for me
obscura the band should be shot into the sun
obscura the band should be shot into the sun
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
I've always been alot into the 2 first albums, so listening to Obscura was quite disapointing actually
It's to spastic and noisy.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
and yet you enjoy obscura the band? your auditory-nerve-having privileges are officially revoked
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
[quote name="Derek Waters"]and yet you enjoy obscura the band? your auditory-nerve-having privileges are officially revoked[/quote]
Well, I liked the song Anticosmic Overload together with acouple of other ones, but I listened to Cosmogenesis awhole and realised that I will stay away from this band
Well, I liked the song Anticosmic Overload together with acouple of other ones, but I listened to Cosmogenesis awhole and realised that I will stay away from this band
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
does the end of Sweet Silence make anyone else laugh? 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
highly enjoyed the first time I heard, but I was already into stuff like Voivod




- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
no, in fact i tried to get into it several times and just couldn't. then about 3 years after i first heard i decided to give it another try and i just went
and since then gorguts have been one of the few death metal bands i still enjoy.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]
what yinz think of the new look there?
what yinz think of the new look there?
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
Obscura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Obscura

- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]
what yinz think of the new look there?[/quote]
i don't like it. for those of you who share my sentiment: http://v1.metal-archives.com/
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]
what yinz think of the new look there?[/quote]
i don't like it. for those of you who share my sentiment: http://v1.metal-archives.com/
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Did you like Obscura(Gorguts) the first time you listened?
[quote name="Wormler"]
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]
what yinz think of the new look there?[/quote]
i don't like it. for those of you who share my sentiment: http://v1.metal-archives.com/
[/quote]
nice.
Yeah, I hate it too cluttered
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Dusto"] metal archives[/quote]
what yinz think of the new look there?[/quote]
i don't like it. for those of you who share my sentiment: http://v1.metal-archives.com/
nice.
Yeah, I hate it too cluttered