record store day

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

<!-- m -->http://www.recordstoreday.com/Home<!-- m -->



Anyone attending this year? :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: record store day

Post by agony bagony »

i just may do this, and buy actual copies of baroness albums :brushteeth:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: record store day

Post by rhino »

i own zero vinyl :frown:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ill be attending at the soundgarden again this year. Last year they had all kinds of neat stuff on sale besides the record store day releases. Like for siamease dream new on vinyl for $7. :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its this Saturday and the big list of releases is on the site :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: record store day

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="rhino"]i own zero vinyl :frown:[/quote]

:shake:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: record store day

Post by jawn galliano »

i might get the flaming lips 5-album package dealy :hmmmm:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

There's a few things I'd like to pick up
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: record store day

Post by jawn galliano »

i need to figure out what happened to my vinyl stuffs. i had the MA reissues and the atheist box set and a few other random things, and i have no fucking idea where they are. probably sitting in a garage in rhode island :frown:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Rhode island :huh:



I wish it said where the limited regional releases are being released. I want that discordance axis LP.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Dropped $136 for this event
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: record store day

Post by rhino »

what all did you get?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Mastodon/zz top split 7"

Pearl jam - vs on 180 gram

Neurosis - sovereign

Deftones - cover LP

mastodon -live double disc and DVD

discordance axis - the inalienable dream



The wife picked up foo fighters - medium rare
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: record store day

Post by rhino »

:xx: although i have not heard discordance axis
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I dunno if you'll like it or not honestly
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: record store day

Post by rhino »

yeah i youtubed a song. no grindy grind for me in this period :oldryan:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: record store day

Post by ^_____________^ »

I just returned from my local record store! I got a Christian Mistress LP and a Hellhammer t-shirt.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: record store day

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]yeah i youtubed a song. no grindy grind for me in this period :oldryan:[/quote]



This band is super fucking neat though :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply